Advanced Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste 130gm
WHY WE MADE THIS
A brilliant smile starts with a brilliant product
– our Advanced Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste.
-Not only does it target tough stains that other toothpastes leave behind, it provides the antibacterial protection and tooth decay prevention you’d expect from your toothpaste.
-Plus, our extra gentle formula is clinically proven to restore your teeth to their natural shiny best without harsh chemicals or abrasives. Brilliant.
-All Pearlie White® toothpastes do NOT contain SLS, Parabens, Triclosan, Titanium Dioxide, Artificial Coloring, Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), Propylene Glycol (PPG), Alcohol Diethylene Glycol (DEG), Mineral Oils, Retinol, Saccharin, Peroxide. Pearlie White® does NOT conduct any form of testing on animals.
- HOW TO USE
– Precipitated Calcium Carbonate, Papain and Alumina Help effectively remove tooth stains.
– Sodium Bicarbonate Gently polishes for gloss and shine on teeth.
– CPC and Xylitol Help fight plaque-forming bacteria.
– Fluoride Helps prevent tooth decay and strengthen tooth enamel.
– Mint Freshens breath.
– Made with a mild naturally derived foaming agent Prevents irritation of oral tissue, making the product safe and gentle to use every day.
– Extra gentle stain removal and polishing experience No harsh abrasives. No sodium lauryl sulphate. No peroxide. No irritation.
– Animal-friendly Not tested on animals and does not contain ingredients of animal origin. Active Ingredient: Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.80% w/w (1050ppm Fluoride) Full ingredient listing: Calcium Carbonate, Water, Sorbitol, Lauryl Glucoside, Potassium Acesulfame, Aluminium Oxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Mint Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Xantum Gum, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Xylitol, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Papain.
– Use morning and night or after each meal in place of your ordinary toothpaste.
– With regular use, you will notice a difference to the whiteness and shine of your teeth in just a few weeks.
– Make it a point to see your dentist once every 6 months to remove stubborn stains, then use Advanced Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste daily to maintain naturally healthy and white teeth.
*Not recommended for children under 6 years of age.