Sonic Tooth Stain Eraser With Plaque Remover
-Here’s the swiss army knife equivalent of our tooth stain eraser series. Not only does it come with motion vibration technology, it’s also incorporated with a plaque remover head and two different stain remover heads (one with a pointed end and one with a flat end).
-All that coupled with a super bright LED light on the body of the item to help you seek out those pesky spots that keep you from having a lovelier smile.
- HOW TO USE
– Three different function heads.
– One with a stain-removing composite material that has a pointed end to remove tooth stains in between teeth; another with the same stain-removing composite material but a flat end to remove tooth stains on surface of teeth; and another with a rubberized conical head plaque remover.
-Steady motion vibration
– To improve speed and effectiveness of tougher stain removal
Comes with a super bright LED light
-To help you see more clearly, the spots that need to be cleaned.
-L-shaped heads can be separated from the handle of the item, allowing you to sterilize (autoclave/steam clean) the heads.
– Easy to use and able to last for at least two years based on once a week usage before needing replacement.
– This item uses AAAA batteries. Replacements can be purchased at your local hardware shop or online retailers and marketplaces like ebay.
– Brush your teeth and rinse thoroughly to remove plaque or food deposits before using the Sonic Precision Tooth Stain Eraser.
– To remove stains, place the side of the tooth stain eraser on your flat tooth surface and polish gently. Additionally, you can use the tip of the Sonic -Precision Tooth Stain Eraser to remove stains in between teeth. Be extra gentle when polishing near the gum line.
– Wash the Sonic Precision Tooth Stain Eraser thoroughly with water and soap after use.
To Insert Batteries or Change Heads
– To insert battery, twist the bottom cap counter-clockwise and insert AAAA battery.
– For best performance, Energizer batteries are recommended.
– Make sure you insert it in the correct direction (positive/negative) as indicated.
-Press button to light up and press again for motion vibration.
– To change heads, pull to remove.
-Use the tooth stain eraser heads occasionally (once a month) only on areas with surface stains. Do not apply too much pressure whilst removing stains.
– Tough stains that have accumulated over the years and intrinsic stains (i.e. stains that occur within teeth rather than on the surface) can only be removed by your dentist.
– Do NOT immerse this product in water. Clean by wiping the heads of the item with a damp cloth or alcohol wipe. Alternatively, if you have autoclave equipment, you may sterilize the heads (only) by autoclaving.
– This product is not meant to replace daily brushing or visits to your dentist.
Not recommended for children.